PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Forum member derfargin was up in NJ on business so we rounded up some of the Morley's Pipe Club crew to enjoy a few bowls, beers, and good conversation.
Here is the crew, from l to r is decigar, woodsroad, me, and derfargin
215-600x450.jpg

As the night went on our serving wench, Lauren, decided that we were the coolest cats in the place and joined us for a bit and fired up one of my cobs that was packed with some PS LNF. She seemed to enjoy the pipe and was discussing flavor components with decigar.
From l to r we have woodsroad, decigar, Lauren, and derfargin
218-600x450.jpg

Lestrout would have made it but he is up in Boston raiding the warehouse of LJ Peretti.
Hope we showed you a good time derfargin and let's hope your next trip revolves around the Morley's or LV Pipe Club meetings.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Looks like a good time. Glad you guys had a chance to gather for a couple bowls and brews.
... and way to go converting your server. Good times!
-- Pat

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Pretty awesome and looks like a good time was had. I don't get out of town too often but if and when I do I'll have to hunt up some forum members in the area. I'm going to a local pipe club meet up here in Denver (The League) and am not sure any are forum members here. But I'll ask around.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Good time is an understatement. I had been looking forward to last night all week, and I really enjoyed myself. I can't thank Yaz, woodroad, and decigar enough for taking time to meet up.
It would have been nice to be here for the Morley's event, but this one was great in my book.
I really enjoy being part of this online community, and I'm looking forward to MANY more gatherings of this kind.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Had an awesome time! It was great to meet you derfargin. Hope to see you again sometime down the road. Yaz, great choice for venue. Woodsroad, you mean Woodsroad isn't your real last name?!?!?! Hope to see all the holigans at Morley's Pipe Club next week!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
No worries derfargin, I am glad you had a good time. It was our pleasure and we can't wait to do it again soon.
Glad you liked the venue decigar, that is one of my favorite places to fire up a bowl or a cigar, down a great brew (+100000000 to Woodsroad for drinking our local stuff, Flying Fish Brewery's Farmhouse Summer Ale) and watch a game, UFC fight, or just hang like we did.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
Yaz, I can't believe you didn't introduce your server to the Pipe Babes part of the Forum. What about the Brotherhood????? :lol:

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Dan & Andrew, you guys are remarkable. For everyone here these 2 guys show up at meetings everywhere. 2 of the best you could meet. Yaz, I hope to make your acquaintance soon.
John

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
@Al- we met at Kaminski's in Cherry Hill
@ Ranger - bro I suck, but will make up for it in the future, I PROMISE.
@ John - I have heard rumors that Dan and Andrew went to Germains to personally negotiate bulk Stonehaven and Penzance purchases. I am looking forward to heading up to the LV Pipe Club and meet you too.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Well, here it is 24 hours later and I'm just waking up. You youngsters know how to relax, and it plum wore me out. Yaz, three thumbs up for pulling this together. It was great meeting you, defargin. Make sure that you ring us up next time you are in the area.
Lauren was a hoot. It was like she had been waiting for this opportunity since she was a kid. It didn't take any cajoling to get her to sit down with us and smoke a bowl. Yaz, you have to invite her to Morley's. Or maybe it's safer for your domestic tranquility if decigar invites her. Either way, she'd be a great addition to the gang.
Oh, and by the way, as I was walking out of the bar, a Cherry Hill cop drove up slowly behind me as I was crossing the lot, window rolled down, watching me walk. As much as I loved the years that I lived and worked in NJ, I have to say, that state sucks. Without thinking, I turned, gave the officer a wink and a nod, and toasted him with a pipeful of my newest blend Spur of the Moment. He quickly rolled up the window and sped off down the road. Protect and serve. I left in the opposite direction.

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
John, the reason I drive all over the place is because I enrolled in the Esoterica's Frequent Driver Miles Program earning me points towards free Stonehaven. Well sounds better then meeting strange men who smoke pipes. At least we didnt meet at a interstate rest stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.