PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
So I was on tumblr and got a good laugh out of this photo:
There is nothing about this photo that is right.
SSForeheadwarmer1.jpg

anglesey

Can't Leave
Jan 15, 2014
I'm sorry to say you are wrong! The odd man in question has the bottom Button of his waistcoat undone. This is right. Other than that, yes this photo is wrong, but his face kills me.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
@woodsroad: that pipe hurts to look at. I do hope that was done by someone who doesn't really deal with pipes.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Woodsroad:
Those pipes could work if you held the curved stem in the crook of a finger and then attached a long rubber tube to the mouthpiece, so you could hold the pipe down at your side and still smoke it via the rubber tub. Sort of like a portable briar hookah. Minus the water. And any semblance of hipness.
Bob

decigar

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2013
Woodsroad, did u get that pipe from ur visit to the proctologist?

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Oh, here's the place for the old "blowing smoke up your arse" medical reference.
Living in the land of 10,000+ lakes, I was thinking the second configuration was maybe for smoking while snorkeling. Not having such a pipe myself, I'm thinking of maybe a redesign of my favorite snorkel.
Or maybe submarining: "Up pipe-a-scope." (Show the bowl. Is there a lens with crosshairs in it?)
As for the guy in the photo, notice the pipe isn't lit yet? Maybe he's just finished a Blooming Onion from Outback on his own. Explains the belch, the breath AND the state of disarray.

Status
Not open for further replies.