PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
If you could only have 1 pipe tobacco blend for the rest of your life what would you choose, and why?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Dunhill MM965. It is a good hearty, smokey latakia blend. It always makes me smile and I'm rarely more than several days without a bowlful, if not every day. It is priced reasonably, burns easy and doesn't require a lot of relights. The new blend is helped by a little age, I try to keep at least a year ahead of my use in my cellar and that blend is by far the majority of the cellar.

jdto

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2012
Probably Escudo, but I don't know if I have a definitive "favourite", yet. GL Pease Quiet Nights is right up there.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Loving the post so far, everyone keep it up! Ill post my choice if this thread makes it to 1000 post. Lets do this!

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
After the past 2 days I would have to go with Coyote Classic.

since my 1st bowl yesterday I can't seem to get enough, never had a tobacco that hooked me so quick.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Only one? I have 23 favorites, lol. But I guess if I had to choose it would be Capstan Original Navy Flake. I have been including one with every TAD order I make.

Aug 14, 2012
i would choose a different question to answer. But if you forced me, I might agree with Bradley. Nightcap. Tough choice though, there are a lot of options.

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
Tough for me. Nightcap is my favorite blend, but it's not really an all-day for me. 965 really fills that role. I guess my choice would have to be Westminster, since I could smoke it any time of day or all day but it's still very rich and has blenty of latakia. Plus it's a very, very close second to Nightcap.

Status
Not open for further replies.