For The Pipe Smoker Who Really Loved The Movie "Aliens"...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
If Embers still wants that pipe after seeing that top pic it's time to start worrying about him.

Actually it looks like a character from The Wall album.
Looked at the entire listing and still interested. The arachnid look has me hooked. May, however, contact the carver about an unstained one though.

Reactions: SpookedPiper

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The present coloration reminds me of my holy grail tarantula, the Columbian lesserblack.

4aeeb01909101fae43f2c851b212ae3d.jpg

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
That's a cool tarantula. The local ones here are just a dull grey/black color. They make me think more of a mouse when I see them due to their color, size, and fuzziness.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Whoever is inclined to throw some spare cash at that critter might keep in mind that the part they’ll be putting in their mouth is the ovipositor-
(Fuzzy tongue?)???

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like it as sculpture for sure. It really comes alive. As a smoking tool, it requires an audience and an extroverted personality for the smoker him- or herself. That's not one I'd settle back alone with to enjoy a nice bowl of burley blend, I don't think. I'd keep feeling like there was someone behind me, or that I felt one of those legs move. With my over-active imagination. chasing' might not mind, 'praps not. It's not a sitter; it's a stander.

Reactions: TaneRZ

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
This pipe should be in a Art Gallery as I can see the appearance of the Baby Alien. Be as it may...This one is not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.