PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Look at it as a compliment. I have not followed anyone but there are contributors that I can see wanting to follow if I did not have time to login on a regular basis. You for instance are pithy, pretty damn funny, and knowledgeable. Many other longtime contributors that are knowledgeable would be on my list. Dude, you are a pipe celebrity. :)

Reactions: Chasing Embers

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
I think the followers are aliens. They would soon abduct you to a secret laboratory in space and conduct experiments to find out how you can taste aromatics

No. I think you are wrong. Obviously they abduct them elsewhere, but return them here. At least that is what happened to me.

Reactions: cshubhra

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Look, just being honest.......of the few that I have on my follow list, it should be taken as a compliment (I hope). I follow those few posters for a few reasons, don’t really want to waste time reading a post from someone who likes to smoke horse manure in his highly polished saxophone. All the ones I follow tend to be of similar sense of humor, tobacco/pipe preferences or throw up posts that interest me. All it boils down to is, less digging through the site. I mean really, once you hit the post reply button it becomes part of the public domain anyway. Trust me nothing creepy going on.....well, I can’t speak for others

Status
Not open for further replies.