PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I wish I could afford one. Sante did gift me a meer last Christmas, but he never smoked it. That pipe I treasure.

I think some of them will be affordable but I hope I don't have to spend what I'm willing to spend to get the one I really want. I know the carver, I know where the purchase was made, and I'm fairly sure I know the value of the pipe new but sometimes people on ebay go overboard and bid more than new prices.

That being said, seeing an opening bid for an S. Bang is just nuts!

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
It seems weird to type this here but I'm absolutely ecstatic this morning. I got 2 things I never thought I'd own in one shot. The 2 things being one of fishnbanjo's pipes and the other a pipe by Sabina Santos!

I'll be watching just to see how things go from here on, but the Teddy Knudsen is already over a grand with over 6 days to go. I didn't figure I would bid on it anyway because I knew it would, or at least should, go like it is.

However, getting the Santos pipe, for me, is just wow. I've wanted one of her pipes for some time now and add to the that the provenance, well, Christmas came early! ???

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
It seems weird to type this here but I'm absolutely ecstatic this morning. I got 2 things I never thought I'd own in one shot. The 2 things being one of fishnbanjo's pipes and the other a pipe by Sabina Santos!

I'll be watching just to see how things go from here on, but the Teddy Knudsen is already over a grand with over 6 days to go. I didn't figure I would bid on it anyway because I knew it would, or at least should, go like it is.

However, getting the Santos pipe, for me, is just wow. I've wanted one of her pipes for some time now and add to the that the provenance, well, Christmas came early! ???
Glad you got that one. Nice Morta!

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I've had an email from the seller of Sante's pipes. We were discussing shipping. Here's what he had to say " Moving forward I am going to make the statement on my listings that I ship internationally and that it will be calculated after the sale . Please tell all the pipe folks that I would be glad to ship to anyone anywhere ."
So for those who thought the pipes would only be sold to buyers in the US, they won't be, he'll ship internationally. You might want, however, to message him before you bid on a pipe.

Cheers.

Saintwilliam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2019
Is there a memorial post for fish anywhere for those of us who are new here and didn’t get a chance to know him?

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
This Teddy did well, closing at $3,050.00

s-l1600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.