PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
The Ser Jacopo is now in the U.S.A having arrived in Memphis Tennessee at 2:48 Am Sunday morning.... wait... it departed France at 12:18 AM Sunday... What??? Oh yeah, time zones and all that :rofl: For a moment I thought perhaps they'd shipped the pipe via SR-71 8O Regardless, the pipe is making great time. I'm not certain why it had to stop in Tennessee before moving on to Texas as it's only a 9 to 11 hour flight... I looked it up. But the tracking does show International Shipment Release, so I suppose there's an international shipping hub there. Although, I don't recall overseas packages stopping there before in the past. But I'm not complaining! The scheduled arrival was for 10:30 AM Monday, and has been updated to 8:05-9:40 AM Monday. The pipe is certainly getting some sight seeing, having left Italy to visit France, and now Memphis Tennessee. I do hope it took some time to visit Graceland. If it arrives wearing a white jumpsuit, I'll be impressed! :mrgreen:
Now to put this into perspective. If the pipe arrives at around 9:00 AM Monday, after I placed the order at 9:00 PM Wednesday, that is a time of 4 and 1/2 days from the time of order to the time of arrival, from Milan Italy to Fort Worth Texas. That's some wicked fast shipping.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Sounds great Anthony, My Congrats,You did it right, and Yes, based on my experience Italian vendors are offering the very fastest shipping services ever imaginable, by this day, can't understand how they managing to do this.

Jan 8, 2013
can't understand how they managing to do this.
It must be some sort of dark magic! 8O
Well, I just checked the tracking again, and it seems the pipe has left Memphis and is likely airborne again. With less than a two hour flight to (most likely) Alliance Airport which brings in FedEx planes, there's a good chance I might even see the very plane it flies in on coming in for a landing, if I sit outside for a while... Of course I'd never know which plane it was really.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Wow! Beautiful pipe! Congrats, I think your idea of waiting till tomorrow to smoke that bad boy while you watch GoT is a mighty fine idear.

Jan 8, 2013
The pipe arrived this morning after being ordered just 4 1/2 days ago, so again very fast shipping from Milan Italy.
For those unfamiliar with receiving a package from Al Pascia, this is what you get. A beautifully gift wrapped package.
wmKXqzo.jpg

This is my first Ser Jacopo, and I gotta say, I really like their box.
jSfkD8e.jpg

A little note from Al Pascia... basically a promise of quality.
g0Hyy6e.jpg

I'm an instant fan of Ser Jacopo pipe socks now, too!
UDYST4m.jpg

Ser Jacopo Guarantee or Warranty (I've not read it yet)
U7FiBDE.jpg

No worries... It's written in English too.
GTTerA7.jpg

Al Pascia even gift wrapped the stem!!! 8O
lR4FnIE.jpg

And here she is! Forgive me... I didn't fully insert the stem before taking photos.
7vKxx4c.jpg

I don't know what's going on with this photo... must be some kind of dark magic 8O
HPGZOLk.jpg

No more dark magic :mrgreen:
Yo6KOiw.jpg

And just starting season 8 of Game of Thrones! I wanted to wait until the pipe arrived :mrgreen:
NM10TZ4.jpg

Jan 8, 2013
I thought I saw the ghost of Black Frigate smokes rolling in to claim your Ser Jacopo. Enjoy the heck out of it!!
:rofl: Oh now I wish I'd included a tin of Black Frigate in that photo! That would have been epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.