PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wulfheard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2018
New Jersey
I'm not normally an Ebay fan but I recently started branching out my estate pipe shopping. Normally for estates I stick with Blue Room Briars or Smoking Pipes. But this one caught my eye. It's a Lorenzo, Sigma Eleganza probably from the late 70s or early 80s. It's in excellent restored condition. Almost looks like new. Unfortunately the price was probably in the ball park of what I would have paid for it new, back in the day...

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
Wow, looks great! Excellent find! I like it a lot myself and makes me think that I should also be browsing eBay more. Even more now that I was just in the process of purchasing an estate Cristiano on smokingpipes.com, but somebody beat me to it while I was checking out! :(

Reactions: wulfheard

wulfheard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2018
New Jersey
Wow, looks great! Excellent find! I like it a lot myself and makes me think that I should also be browsing eBay more. Even more now that I was just in the process of purchasing an estate Cristiano on smokingpipes.com, but somebody beat me to it while I was checking out! :(
Thanks, I was pleasantly surprised on how clean the pipe was and it seems to be drilled correctly, at least from what I can see by running a pipe cleaner through it.

Tough break on the Cristiano...Estate pipes in good shape move fast on Smokingpipes.com. Some of the nicer ones don't even last more than a few days.

Reactions: kschatey

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
Tough break on the Cristiano...Estate pipes in good shape move fast on Smokingpipes.com. Some of the nicer ones don't even last more than a few days.
A few days? It is apparently more like hours lately. Twice over two days! C'est la Vie... There's always other pipes and I managed to find a really nice estate Savinelli Riviera Rusticated (315 KS) (9mm) that fit my desired chamber dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.