PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
img_44791-600x400.jpg

Brand new Lorenzetti Nero! I can't wait to break this in this weekend!

img_44801-600x400.jpg

img_4478-600x400.jpg

img_4481-600x400.jpg

And now my 3 pipe rack is finally full after all these (rather few) years!

img_4486-600x400.jpg

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
wow. that is awesome. love that pipe. def a good one after so long man.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
What an elegant take on the classic billiard. Enjoy it assaad! Do tell what you christen it with! :clap:

Also, is that a 9mm filter pipe? Paper or balsa?

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
Thanks everyone! Dirtydex, I am either going to christen it with Peterson Reserve 2011, Pirates Passion (a light English) or Salt and Pepper (a delicious Perique blend) but I cannot wait to give it a smoke! Today is much to windy for a brand new pipe. Romeowood, it accommodates a 9mm filter but I do not care for them much so I left the adapter in. I bought this to commemorate the sale of my camera collection and banjo, to alleviate some moving weight; my next purchase will be next month to commemorate my move to Vancouver (actually Surrey), the completion of my first 1.5 years of University in one year, and the sad fact that I will no longer be needing the services of my favorite B&M in Edmonton because Vancouver has very nice shops, unlike Saskatoon. It is going to be a great summer!

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
You're gonna break it in in ONE weekend? 8O
Good luck to ya. Nice pipe!

viceroy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2010
First off: Great pipe

Second: How do you go five years without any PAD

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
I would agree with all the previous comments... one well worth the wait... very handsome pipe it is..

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
Thank you everyone! Jimbo, I meant I would smoke the first bowl in it, not break it in entirely. Viceroy, I only went 3 years without feeding my PAD; I bought an estate for cheap a few years ago and this year I got a cob. I guess I should have said first new briar pipe. Anyhow, the pipe smokes great on the first 1/3 bowl, I chose Amphora Original for the first smoke. It was very pleasant and a very rewarding smoke after 5 years of no substantial pipe purchases.

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
Thank you standard, I'm not sure if it is an army mount. It is a push mount but I tend to think of army mounts more along the lines of a Peterson system pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.