PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I look forward to finishing a tin as I get to open a brand new one.I normally have 20 plus tins open at the same time as I love variety. I store my tins in their original container and then put them in a tupperware type container which keeps my tins perfect for 8 months to a year.

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
At the last 1/4 of the tin, it's game on. I hear the Mortal Kombat theme echoing down from the sky - then "FINISH HIM!" - so that's what I try to do. Finish it up quick, so I can move on to something else. Otherwise that thing could potentially languish in utter neglect for months while I fall in love with something else.

vink

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2015
Longueuil, Quebec
Not stressful at all. I opened too much tins and now I just want them gone so that I can try new stuff! At 1-2 bowl a week it's not going fast.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I have so much tobacco open that I don't really think about it and I have gotten pretty set in my ways as far as what I smoke so when I finish a tin, I just crack another of the same blend and jar it.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
It does stress me out a bit if it's a good blend. I've been out of my Cult tins for a couple of weeks now but hope to remedy that when our club hits a shop tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.