PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
Got to Arizona about two months ago and WOW, what a difference from WA state. I'm absolutely LOVING the heat. It's supposed to hit the low 100's this weekend and it's finally starting to dry me out after 30 years in WA state.
On a side note, for those of you who are in the area but haven't made the trip to 'The Stag' tobacconist yet...
You really should.

patiobum

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2009
Baytown,Texas
Good luck on the move.Glad you found a close-by tobaccy shop.
We are getting 100* here in southeast Texas but the humidity to go with it. :?

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I love the dry heat here in the desert southwest. Being in Vegas, we don't get quite as hot as our brothers to the east.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
My buddy in Tucson tells of dust storms and the muggy heat during "monsoon season". I think I'll just leave living in AZ to others and just visit...
-Jason

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
After 20 years in the dry heat they can keep it . Nothing like calling time and temp at 3:00 am and being told it is still 106 . On the plus side when you go vacation 90 degree weather feels refreshing . :nana:

echopipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
My mom lives in AZ. And the cost of living compared to Los Angeles is goooood. I even notice when I go to the store and buy basic's like face wash or whatever and I'm always amazed that its like 2 dollars cheaper. And houses at least where she lives are way cheaper. She about and hour or so outside of Pheniox in sun city west. Its great for retired people. I'm really happy she's there. Its nice right on the golf corse with a lake.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
I've visited or traveled thru Phoenix several times. While I enjoyed it, I prefer nice big hardwood trees to cacti. But, that being said, I look forward to visiting again soon. And I have been in Stag.

Status
Not open for further replies.