PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Dan I have one of Erik Stokkebye's new pipes made by Neerup and it is fantastic. I have the 1855 in a black sandblast that is very reminiscent of a Brigham Chinook finish......... just something you may want to check out! LOL

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Now, the test of a true Canadian sports fan would have to be their knowledge of lacrosse. And as far as dominance in their respective sports, John Grant Jr would give Gretzky and Jordan a run for their money. And he is still playing today.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
 However, woulda shoulda coulda. .....but Gretzky's allure is that he lasted as long in such a fierce sport (once again, unlike basketball) and was such a small man at only 165 lbs and produced and survived for as long as he did shows the pure mastery he had over the sport.
McSorley, Semenko, and McCelland helped.
Hey I'm keeping it on topic, I mentioned McCelland.
Kidding. Grats on the pipe.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
That's a nice and very elegant classic shape, Pat. I guess the band is nickel?
You betcha. It is a nickel band. The blast is a little more sedate than I like, but it's consistent with the rest of the Chinook line. It is a very easy pipe to hold, and I have a soft spot in my heart for Brigham's stem material.
-- Pat

portalhq

Lurker
Aug 22, 2014
Dear Canadians, please send all the Brighams you can to the USA, wonderful pipes, we will get rid of them for you.
I've got 3 Brighams plus two on order but no Chinooks yet. Even the cheap ones smoke great. OP that is a handsome pipe.
P.S. Send more hockey players too!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Dear Canadians, please send all the Brighams you can to the USA, wonderful pipes, we will get rid of them for you.
Keep your eyes peeled on the "Buy & Sell" forum, there are a few of us (Smokeybear and purplemotoman) who regularly find, clean up and move along vintage "Made in Canada" Brigham pipes.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.