PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Congratulations, and welcome to NH! Your moniker suggests you'll be working in the Seacoast area? It's beautiful there, and the seasons are milder than inland.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Thanks everyone! And a huge thanks to many that sent me tobacco and pipes. It helped keep me sane, sorta. :)
Aldecaker - that is the mindset. I never worried about age or experience when I was hiring others. I figured if they look good doing a great job, my management of them looked even better.
Sable - spot on. Environmental Consulting is a similar, project based gig. I am out of that vicious circle now. And it is always "what have you done for me lately", as in the past 48 hours.
Conlejm, I will be working freshwater to marine so living in the coast is a good possibility. Finding good schools for the kids is our deciding factor.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Congrats on Your new position,as for the undersigned,now when I get a closer look at my career'it turns out I have always been employed in low income jobs,often those were heavy or and boring jobs,firstly it was in the security guards,then got enlisted in the military,followed by odd driving jobs and finally today been in the funeral business for the past six year,I guess my mom was right then,when Younger I ought to have get an university degree,,Daddy said the same though he was sailor himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.