PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
Oh man, I would love to try that! Hu's been on my radar for just the wrong amount of time - right when I stopped being able to justify the cost, and now this :/

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
While I am tempted, I am not that into Lat so it would be wasted on me. Wonderful offer though Nate

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Jeff, you never know till you try ;)

echie, happy to send you some!
If anyone else is interested, here's jims review and it's quite accurate. Just forward your address to me if interested.
Here is Jims Spot On review of Fayyum Kake...

"2014-08-06

★★★★

My review for the Fayyum Mixture is virtually the same as it is for the Kake, as the same ingredients are used. The Kake is just a mite stronger. This is a rich, full bodied English, creamy and smooth from start to finish. The Cyprian latakia is smokey, woody sweet, and boldly takes the lead without turning this blend into a latakia-bomb. The black cavendish adds a mellow sweetness with no vanilla. The Kentucky is slightly spicy, and full of the flavors you expect as it plays back up with a hint of cocoa and nuts. The Virginia is naturally citrus sweet and earthy, setting the stage for the other ingredients. The cake itself is a little moist and breaks apart with ease. Not a harsh note to be found, it burns well and smoother than your average English. It does leave a slight moisture in the bottom at the finish if you don't dry it just a little, but it's not goopy or unpleasant. A perfect evening blend that even less experienced smokers in this genre will enjoy."

Status
Not open for further replies.