PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Around here, Kroger ("the Chevrolet of grocery stores") has Carter Hall and Prince Albert, which I enjoy despite its somewhat downtrodden reputation.

I was under the assumption that you lived in Austin cause you've mentioned it in a couple of posts... I was obviously wrong, we don't have no stinkin' Kroger's in Austin!

bigtex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2015
TX
Smokingpipes.com is my favorite and 4Noggins is great. Both have really fast shipping, almost like Jimmy Johns Sammich Shop. I have order from P&C many times but their shipping is snail slow. I placed a couple orders with Pipe and Leaf during their sale, but their shipping is higer than an eagle beak. I even spoke to him about it and he said that he only uses USPS.....

pipeanddrum

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2016
My go to is pipesandcigars. Their prices, selection, and quick shipping keep me coming back. I've used smokingpipes as well but I find they sometimes don't have what I'm looking for and I'm not fond of their practice of listing so many pipes that are sold out. The one time I did order from them, the USPS lost the box. I know it wasn't smokingpipes fault and to their credit, they sent me a replacement order, but still, it left a bad taste in my mouth.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If you have the time, it pays to review all of the sponsor sites from time to time. There are excellent prices on different items, at different sites, at different times, plus distinct inventory between each of them. smokingpipes.com, cup o joes, 4noggins, iwanries, etc., each have their own blends and each carries some not available at others, and same with pipes. Right now you can't beat pipesandcigars for prices on Stanwells. smokingpipes.com has the best and most consistent specs on pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.