akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
1) Firefly

2) Supernatural

3) How I Met Your Mother

4) Scrubs

5) Parks and Recreation
Honorable Mention: Dr. Who, I really want it on the list, but I only watch through the seasons once a year, these others are constantly playing.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
50's

The Honeymooners

The Twilight Zone
60's

Star Trek

Hee Haw

Rowan and Martin's Laugh In

Gilligan's Island
I was born in '71
70's

Space 1999

Fantasy Island

Starsky and Hutch
80's

Magnum PI

Miami Vice

Moonlighting
90's

Northern Exposure

Twin Peaks

Buffy early

Angel early
00's

Firefly

Fringe

Dexter

Dollhouse
10's

Peaky Blinders

Justified

Vikings

Blue Bloods

Longmire

Jessica Jones

Luke Cage
British

Benny Hill

Fawlty Towers

Foyle's War

Death in Paradise

Sherlock

Broadchurch

Hinterland

Red Dwarf
Australian

Miss Fisher's Mysteries

Glitch

-Sons of Anarchy was on this list til Jax went out like a bitch.

-I really like Dr. Who, but I am not the fan that many are. Tom Baker was my favorite though.

-My mom was working in Hawaii in 1967 and met Richard Boone (Paladin from Have Gun... Will Travel) She said he was nice.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I don't subscribe to cable television, so most of what I see during the year is whatever shows up on Hulu or Amazon Prime. But every year I get caught up during the run up to the Emmy's when I get my codes to log onto the various networks and studios, as well as boxes of screeners. In a couple of months I'll be awash in stuff to watch. The best of the product is truly amazing. Ad hominem attacks reveal more about the attacker than the target.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
TV is the new literature*. Dismissing it arrogantly, as Jesse notes, reveals much.
* Possibly a bit of hyperbole, but it makes a point.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Some people like to unnecessarily sling poo. Allows them the illusion of their superiority, I suppose. One can criticize aspects of any kind of human endeavor, or not feel particularly attracted to it. But even with areas that don't attract me I can see the elements of quality and/or mastery that are involved.
Except for hobo art, and black velvet Elvis paintings.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I binged on some 'Mozart In The Jungle' this weekend and ended up liking it alright. I also like car shows and caught a new series called Detroit Steel last week and thought it looks promising.

beehive

Might Stick Around
Jan 4, 2017
That's a shame, I haven't watched The Young Pope yet but I had high expectations.
I've heard good things about the show "Pure" has anyone seen it? It was described as Breaking Bad with mennonites.
Also I was going to add Smallville to my list. Normally not a fan of super hero shows but for me this was great to watch Superman figure things out in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.