PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

odee123

Lurker
Mar 22, 2019
What pipe shape do you guys find most interesting, personally......and looks best to your eye and the most artistic in your eyes and your overall favourite, one. Im not talking about a specific pipe brands model shape they released, just the name of the general shapes. If you had to pick a shape and for it to describe your personality forever and only smoke that one (shape) for the rest of your life as a way of people knowing you, what would it be? Mine is the Upside down poker.

odee123

Lurker
Mar 22, 2019
I like them both, but for the rest of your life? Only those two? I mean if those best describe you Who am I to say anything, everyone is different....I suspect some bent bulldogs.

odee123

Lurker
Mar 22, 2019
I like them both, but for the rest of your life? Only those two? I mean if those best describe you Who am I to say anything, everyone is different....I suspect some bent bulldogs.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Billiard, Dublin, bulldog, yacht, panel, pot, poker, Canadian, brandy ... I guess I'll stop, since this is supposed to be A FAVORITE shape.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My favorite shape is a Dublin followed by the Billiard and then Apple. I also like the Rhodesian and Brandy shapes. I have a single Cherrywood,Poker,Zulu and 2 Bulldogs to round out all the shapes in my collection.

I would never be happy with just one shape as I do like a certain amount of variety.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
20180903_225500.jpg

dukdalf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2011
Nina Hagen said it well: "Ob blond ob schwarz ob braun, ich liebe alle Frau'n".

Status
Not open for further replies.