PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
And Cornell & Diehl produced 2400 tins of Straight Up English as a special tribute to the film.
SPC.FathertheFlame.42517_650.jpg

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
And Cornell & Diehl produced 2400 tins of Straight Up English as a special tribute to the film.

Likely in violation of the FDA regs.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
This has been hyped up and waited with bated breath for so long that I hope it lives up to even half its expectations. I am assuming this will not be free to the public online, it will be pay to order or something.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Fuck the FDA, oops sorry language. This could be a cool Documentary, lucky those that attend.

swilford

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2010
Longs, SC
corporate.laudisi.com
It is fully in compliance. If you have specific concerns about regulatory compliance and/or would like a detailed explanation of why this is perfectly compliant, you're more than welcome to contact us directly.
Sykes

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

It is fully in compliance. If you have specific concerns about regulatory compliance and/or would like a detailed explanation of why this is perfectly compliant, you're more than welcome to contact us directly.
Sykes
... sound of a hammer dropping. Love it!
I'll be there. 9:00PM on Cinco de Mayo in the New Orleans ballroom. Right?

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Straight Up English was/is awesome. I love that stuff. I still have a bunch from the initial "small batch" run.
Weird to see it re-released, but I suppose that's a good thing.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I love it when Sykes weighs in here. No BS and straightforward. Much respect. Just one of the many reasons why SP is my preferred retailer.
That being said I am wondering if it's worth it to pick up a few tins. I used to be a big English fan but now find myself loving Vapers, Virginias, and especially dark fired as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.