Father the Flame at CPCC 2017

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
I think that it will be an excellent treat for those who attend the show. But, I hope that eventually this will be made public online. At least it is finished. I was starting to think that we all had been scammed. And, I am very happy that we were not.

clickklick

Preferred Member
May 5, 2014
This has been hyped up and waited with bated breath for so long that I hope it lives up to even half its expectations. I am assuming this will not be free to the public online, it will be pay to order or something.

perdurabo

Preferred Member
Jun 3, 2015
Fuck the FDA, oops sorry language. This could be a cool Documentary, lucky those that attend.

swilford

May 30, 2010
Little River, SC
Likely in violation of the FDA regs.
It is fully in compliance. If you have specific concerns about regulatory compliance and/or would like a detailed explanation of why this is perfectly compliant, you're more than welcome to contact us directly.
Sykes

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
I am not the biggest latakia fan, but I do like to support Small Batches. OK, ok, so I'm just a sucker for exclusivity, ha ha. There is just something nice about tasting something... special.
Beautiful design-work on the label, by the way.

Mar 16, 2014
Likely in violation of the FDA regs.
It is fully in compliance. If you have specific concerns about regulatory compliance and/or would like a detailed explanation of why this is perfectly compliant, you're more than welcome to contact us directly.
Sykes
... sound of a hammer dropping. Love it!
I'll be there. 9:00PM on Cinco de Mayo in the New Orleans ballroom. Right?

beezer

Jul 12, 2013
Straight Up English was/is awesome. I love that stuff. I still have a bunch from the initial "small batch" run.
Weird to see it re-released, but I suppose that's a good thing.

jacks6

Preferred Member
May 9, 2016
I love it when Sykes weighs in here. No BS and straightforward. Much respect. Just one of the many reasons why SP is my preferred retailer.
That being said I am wondering if it's worth it to pick up a few tins. I used to be a big English fan but now find myself loving Vapers, Virginias, and especially dark fired as of late.