PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

tbradsim1

Preferred Member
Jan 14, 2012
. Been on the hunt for an Estate Baki for quite a while, SPC got this one and its large , 6.5 long, weight 70 Grams, Bowl height 2.55 , Bowl depth 1.89, I am not that enamored about the shape but I got it for 1/2 the price of a new one and SPC said the condition was 4.65, and haveing bought estates from them they are very honest, it comes with a case.

runic

Oct 5, 2016
That shape is something else, I can't seem to quit starting at it. It'll be interesting to see how it colors. Nice find.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
WI
I know you like them big! Any idea what the shape is called? Looks like a flower maybe?

rodbuster3

Nov 10, 2016
Nice ive been thinking about a meer just doing research i dont want to drop to much change on one and want to get a decent pipe

bigpond

Preferred Member
Oct 14, 2014
That's a beauty Bradley! I have a feeling it'll grow on you once you have it in hand.

jonasclark

Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
Being a fan of Ismet Bekler and his abstract designs, I think this pipe is exceptionally elegant. The odd color on the shank addition sets it off nicely. I know I would be very happy with a pipe like that, and I hope the shape grows on you as it acquires color-- and, being a Baki, I understand it will probably color very well!

agnosticpipe

Preferred Member
Nov 3, 2013
Great pipe, love the shape. It's an unusual shape, but then meers tend to run the gamut on different shapes. Gonna be fun to watch it color.

Just thinking, is the makers name pronounced like "baccy"? :lol: