Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
The prices are nice for sure, but shipping to the US is $41. Is there a “free shipping on orders over...” amount to exceed, or anything like that?
Nope. It's what I accept to be able to obtain these great blends that are not available through US distribution while there's still time. With the discounts, I'm so far ahead of any shipping fees that I couldn't care less.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I went and added 4 cans yesterday. The only shipping option showed $40. Am I doing something wrong? The shipping is killing the deal.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Checked Estervals again and it's displaying the discount price that Sable was talking about. What changed between now and a few hours ago?? Hell if I know.

Yep, got 'em now. Hurray! The shopping cart overfloweth, and now I just gotta make myself wait one more day until payday. (It'll be just my luck if they close out the sale tonight.) I don't get the gripe on shipping. The sale prices make the shipping a wash for 400 grams or more, and you still come in way under $5/oz. (pre-Customs duty). That's a total steal as far as I'm concerned.

Smoking In The Fast Lane

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
California
Yep, got 'em now. Hurray! The shopping cart overfloweth, and now I just gotta make myself wait one more day until payday. (It'll be just my luck if they close out the sale tonight.) I don't get the gripe on shipping. The sale prices make the shipping a wash for 400 grams or more, and you still come in way under $5/oz. (pre-Customs duty). That's a total steal as far as I'm concerned.
Any idea what to expect for tax/duty fees? I've tried looking online and am getting wildly different estimates.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

creole

Might Stick Around
Jul 31, 2019
I have not been charged customs duty on any Estervals order I have made from the US. A few packages have been delayed for an extra week or two for no obvious reason, but everything always arrives well packed and as ordered.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
I have not been charged a duty tax from anything shipped from Estervals. I have received 8 orders from them. I have only ordered tobacco and supplies though, No pipes. I have stocked my cellar with all my favorite HU blends. The bulk pricing on DC put me over the top. The average time to my door is about 2 weeks. My shipping cost are in the upper $50 range but they are big boxes. When averaged out over the number of tins the cost is negligible.

Smoking In The Fast Lane

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
California
Pleased to say I just placed my biggest tobacco order ever (by a magnitude of 3). Thanks to sable for the notification and also to those who provided feedback on ordering from here.

My wife has never said anything about what I spend on tobacco, this could be the order that changes that!

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Yeah, I couldn't hold off after I started reviewing HU blends and the fact that salty dog is 6 bucks! Just on pure principle alone its worth the price of shipping. It is also being sent via DHL so, you know that's never cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.