PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Hmm. I don't see it. I'm in Germany but even when I use a VPN to pretend I'm in America the sale doesn't show.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Hmm. I don't see it. I'm in Germany but even when I use a VPN to pretend I'm in America the sale doesn't show.

Seldom, do you know, if the sale is also available for German customers? I have not yet an account to check that.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Yes they are in Germany and can ship to the US. And no, even logged in with my account I still don't see a sale on HU. Perhaps it's a preferred member sale?

This is what I see...

Reactions: dmcmtk

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
“Those prices have been available for several months”

Yep. Won’t ever be cheaper I imagine. I finally got a one time apocalypse order in at Danish Pipe Shop for Brown Sugar Flake, next in line for me will be the HU blends at Esterval’s.

Last edited:

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I know for sure that the danish pipe shop won't ship tobac to the US. I need to search this site better as I could not find the bulk section...not that I absolutely need to find the bulk section..

I also hit up pipe stud today..which was not good for me! I do feel lighter now at least in the pant where my wallet used to be!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Those prices have been available for several months.
They weren't available when I made a purchase 6 weeks ago, and they haven't been available until recently. Esteval's does sales, but these prices aren't a constant. I got turned onto the sale yesterday by a guy who's been buying on a regular basis from them since I turned him on to HU over a year ago.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Hu tobacco are news to me...back to reading reviews I guess.

They have numerous tins that are harder and more expensive to find State side.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
The sale prices have been available for me at least 8 weeks or longer. I've checked weekly and they haven't changed. I'm getting ready to place another order. In fact, I've posted here and other sites about it.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Great prices on some very tempting blends. But I asked myself: Do I really want to spend more money on more tobacco that I will never smoke? So I called my daughter and asked her if she'll need any more pipe tobacco after I die, other than the vast stash already secreted away in the basement. She said that she didn't think so, but thanked me for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.