PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
So I am the new proud owner of a Estate Reiner pipe art design Pipe. I purchased it on the 'bay and don't know much about it. I have smoked Reiner tobaccos before and google searches lead me mostly to info about tobacco and not pipes. Does anyone have any experience with Reiner pipes? How should I expect it to smoke? I truly didn't expect to win the pipe as I have been consistently outbid on pipes at the last second. Any info will help, thanks.
here is a picture of the pipe:

http://pipesmagazine.com/members/delkhouri/album/picture/9360

gisboro

Might Stick Around
Apr 11, 2013
Not sure how it will smoke, but it is a good looking pipe. Congrats.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
Thanks, It is in the mail and I should get it Tuesday or Wednesday. It is used and has quite a bit of caking in the bowl and on the rim, but all that can be cleaned.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
It arrived today. Its nice. It took me a while to clean out the cake, but I think I did a pretty decent job. Now its time to wait a few days to let it air out.

dukdalf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2011
Looks good and if it's anything like my Reiner it will be an excellent smoker. Have you had a look at the stamping?

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
It is my understanding that an man by the name of R.L. Will designs the pipes and they are made for the Reiner Company. R.L. Will also blends the Reiner and Solani Tobaccos.

Status
Not open for further replies.