PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I am happy to report that with the sage advice of you all here and with the assistance of alaskanpiper, I have been lucky enough to get my hands on some of this mysteriously blended and aged weed. I have a tin or 2 of:

Penzance
And So to Bed
Dorchester
Dunbar
Margate
Pembroke

AND I got them all at retail pricing. I have so many fine tobaccos already opened and jarred that I think I will wait until I dwindle some of it down before I start trying these.
Congratulations! You've got some great blends there.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
With time, you'll realize that these obscure tobaccos will just fall into your lap. Opportunities arise suddenly.
I walked into a B&M back in March or April of this year and stumbled across a big supply of Esoterica 8 oz. bags.
The store manager said that they had arrived in August of 2018 and nobody had ever expressed any interest in them.
That was a very surprising day. I walked out with about 4 lbs. of fine Esoterica mixtures.
Definitely learned my lesson not to chase these tobaccos at the online stores or on ebay.
I, and others here, have been telling people this for years. It's out there in the wild. It's out there right now since a drop was just made.
You get to enjoy it before it gets snapped up by overseas brokers running bots, 'cause it's sitting at B&M's that don't sell online and who sell to their customers.

Reactions: sandollars

spugni

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2017
Long Island, NY
Just to confirm what others have said. B&Ms are the way to go with Esoterica blends. When I hear of a drop online I head over to my local B&M and they usually have a decent haul. Online retailers are rarely where I have any luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.