PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
I was only thinking of pipe and cigar companies. The cigarette people probably take floor sweepings, dust and anything thrown away.

jerryd

Lurker
Apr 17, 2017
I have been searching for some limited availability pipe tobaccos and came across some Esoterica and Balkan Sobranie which is why I came here for help possibly locating. Been extremely difficult to get a hold of! Found some online at tophatcigar.com. Still looking for Dunbar but no luck.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I have been searching for some limited availability pipe tobaccos and came across some Esoterica and Balkan Sobranie which is why I came here for help possibly locating. Been extremely difficult to get a hold of! Found some online at tophatcigar.com. Still looking for Dunbar but no luck.
You will have better luck calling B&M's with little to no online presence. You might pay a little more, but at least you will have the blends.

Oct 7, 2016
The etailers, including but not limited to some forum sponsors, have had a good supply in recent weeks, some of which has stayed up for 24 hours or more. Have not seen Dunbar on the web in a while, though.
And thanks for the tip re Top Hat Cigar. Got a bag of Dorchester.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
!0...maybe 15 years ago ALL the Esoterica blends were readily available. I tried most, if not all....and actually tossed a half smoked tin of Penzance.
They are all fine tobaccos and their is nothing wrong with them. But they are not that answer to the questions that have plagued mankind for generations.
They are simply fine tobaccos. Like many other fine tobaccos.
And none of the Va's are as good as McClellands....or Astleys 44

Status
Not open for further replies.