PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

zion

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2019
“A Marriage of Seven Premium Virginia Tobaccos with Louisiana Perique”

Live at Fillmore West ‘71...If you havent been to Macon, GA, go. Check out The Big House. Check out Ocmulgee Mounds. But if you only have time for a brief stop...Rose
Hill Cemetery. Civil War soldiers are there. Lots of them. People who have famous songs named after them are there. And a few notable musicians...Enjoy the history. Enjoy the landscaping. Enjoy a bowl or three of Dunbar.

Skydog approved.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Not a bad one though the topping dissipates quickly. Much better fresh than aged.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Have you tried Acadian Perique?
Not yet, just nabbed a tin a while ago when they had the firestorm vs acadian perique sampler special at P&C. Tried the firestorm first, a good blend but a little thin for me. Very good though, got another 2 tins to stash.

will try the acadian perique very soon. Also grabbed a couple GP11 tins while P&C had them for $6.

Jun 23, 2019
Stumbled upon 2 tins this summer at my local B&M, been smoking it heavily in rotation.. It's absolutely lovely.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
will try the acadian perique very soon. Also grabbed a couple GP11 tins while P&C had them for $6.
Interesting. When I went to the P&C site they listed GP-11 as "No longer available for purchase", and didn't list it as an option to buy, even for later fulfillment.
Not that I care all that much, I have about 25 tins of it. But it does have me wondering if it's gone out of production. GP-11 is my clear favorite of the four RO Perique series.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Interesting. When I went to the P&C site they listed GP-11 as "No longer available for purchase", and didn't list it as an option to buy, even for later fulfillment.
Not that I care all that much, I have about 25 tins of it. But it does have me wondering if it's gone out of production. GP-11 is my clear favorite of the four RO Perique series.
Yeah they ran out of it fast after they put the RO vaper blends on sale. It will be the first one of the series Ive tried, grabbed some blind after hearing much praise from reliable palates here.

Reactions: sablebrush52
Status
Not open for further replies.