PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

trudger

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
A great big hello to everyone. A catchy title only because there are some doozies going right now! Where else in the pipe world are there guys doing experiments with briar soaking and Mothernature talking about stroking a pipe? My name is Eric and I am from Metro Detroit, been smoking a pipe since '87 off and on. No more nails so I am all in now. Currently tryouts with the C&D/Pease blends are on going and I am enjoying Triple Play. Some others I also enjoy are the Kendal twists, Irish Flake, FVF, Vapers, and Margate etc. etc. I won't join the blather about what is gone cause it gone.

I would also like to thank you all for the on going conversation about pipes and tobacco which I have been reading from the sidelines. I am stepping out of the shadows because I want to be a part of the fun and comraderie and learn some new things. Been at this long enough to be helpful and hopefully smart enough to ask questions. So, here we go.....
Trudger

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Cheers and welcome. You know, the funny thing is that the posts you mention above as wild were posted by sober guys. :puffpipe:

trudger

Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
Thank you for the greetings! Looking forward to the adventure of the online pipe club. Maybe even learn more about Cato the Elder from @Verporchting!

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome Trudger. I stepped out of the shadows about 10 months ago and have been enjoying every minute of it.

trudger

Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
@ashdigger Funny really, yes, but at the same time a huge resounding no. Haha. Lots of hiking to fly fish and shoot birds plus something about a road to happy destiny. Besides everyone knows some pipe smoker named Eric and my other nick name is personally degrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.