PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Whoever Patham57 was, he obviously had issues with this site, and with being banned or blocked from it.
Anyone know a Pat(rick), involved with Ham (radio), born around '57, who may have been blocked from this site in the past, and felt like stirring up trouble with a new identity?

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
cosmic: I don't know. Lot of built up resentment and his head just exploded. I received a brief mention in his jottings. I'm unsure if it was written as a compliment. Apparently I was wearing Kevin as a hat or something.

Warren, I bet you'd look dashing in a Kevin hat, especially if he's got those pipe cufflinks on, ha ha.
Yeh, narcissism + sociopath + internet = weirdness all around, if not outright dangerous individuals altogether. We have a strange new breed of insanity in this generation.
I had no idea that this other forum existed, pipesmokersforum. So, is this guys hitting both places, causing login problems? We just need a good old fashioned shunning.

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
I don't think the issues with logins at pipesmokersforum.com have anything to do with certain users. I think it's a technical issue as it's has happened to a couple folks.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
cosmic: I don't know. Lot of built up resentment and his head just exploded. I received a brief mention in his jottings. I'm unsure if it was written as a compliment. Apparently I was wearing Kevin as a hat or something.
Yep. For better or worse, the hat in your avatar will forever be named Kevin in forum lore.
Lore usage will go something like this: "Hey Warren, how's Kevin holding up? You take him out fishing yet?", or "Maybe if you got your head out of Kevin, you'd see how bad Aro's are and start smoking some straight Virginia flake!".

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Good ol' Morbid Angel
It's the pleasant surprise of the day that you are familiar with it.
It's only fair to mention the great Dutch acts as well: Asphyx, Pestilence, Ceremony, Sinister, Sammath and Kaeck. They are immortals!

haroldt

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2013
Melbourne, Fl
As Bonehed stated - the pipe smokers forum is having issues. I too can not longer log in. Bonehed has actually been kind enough to offer help, but so far his attempts at getting a reply from the folks of PSF has not come through. I was only a member for 3 weeks and as you stated, Deathmetal, the problem began mid Aug (8/13 for me)- crap I wasn't on long enough to piss off anyone!

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
Recent article - Metal Makes You Calmer

Nothing like a lil Napalm Death to soothe the soul!

scum.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.