Elegance and grace, a female pipe smoker.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihailo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2016
NW Indiana
Being the young Batchelor I am, I have spent many a time seeking out the company of the gentle creatures we call females. I have yet to find one who fits the bill of elegance, intelligence and by far the deal sealer smokes a pipe with such. I was wondering if I am dammed to this eternal struggle, or am I joined by my fellow countrymen in search? (BTW if the txt is big this was typed on a phone, so not sure).

sailortodd

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
Given that I am the only regular pipe smoker of any gender I have ever encountered in person (if one can claim to encounter oneself), I would not personally hold out hope for a companion of the opposite sex with such a dignified habit.
That being said, I consider my pipe smoking a solitary activity, and do not seek any sort of in person companionship or camaraderie in such activity.
Good luck in your search. Gauge the interest and perhaps create a niche dating website...

Jan 8, 2013
I am surrounded by a dozen beautiful and scantily clad pipe smoking ladies at all times. They practically worship the ground I walk on and they call me their 'honey bear snuggle bunny love button'. Life is grand.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I got mine! We've been smoking pipes together for over 35 years. We're both getting a little long in the tooth now, but we used to be quite the dashing pair strolling down Melrose in LA in the early 80s, with our pipes where we got more attention than the punks with the pink mohawks! One of the best things that has happened to me, and still is. Best friend and wife forever! :puffy:
img_01181-600x450.jpg

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I would rather have a vegan, yoga loving, excercise fanatic, sun avoiding, non-smoking wife about 30 years younger than me. I will do the pipe smoking, meat eating, and excercise avoiding and she can do her thing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A pipe smoking significant other would be a good thing, but I wouldn't go shopping for specific habits and traits. Nice to have a massage therapist partner, but don't focus on it. People's own chemistry is never something they entirely understand. You think you know what you like and want, but most of the magnetism is not conscious or exactly under your control. That's why people often choose so wrong. The other big factor you overlook is who chooses you back. You can find Miss Perfection, but you may not be Mr. Perfection to her, despite your sterling qualities. So relax and socialize and see who comes along. If she tolerates YOUR smoking a pipe, that might be a good sign. Among thousands of traits, a critical one is what she thinks of you, and more important, how she feels about you. All of this is esoteric, a mystery, and people will never figure it out, which is why there's so much discord and sorrow with love.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
The pipe smoking requirement alone wasn't what triggered my response. I think when a man restricts the field, he restricts his chances of finding a woman who will enrich his life. I had a dislike of reporters and the news business in general, I was not the least bit interested in women with small children, I had no interest in finding a woman who, in any way, particularly intellect, superior to me. If I had let my prejudices influence me I would have missed out on the best 36 years of my life.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
One of the best things that has happened to me, and still is. Best friend and wife forever!
You are truly blessed Orley.
As for mihailo? Ask Orley how he did it.

mihailo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2016
NW Indiana
Let me say I love everyone's responces, and yes I do agree that limiting oneself to specific criteria does greatly reduce chances, and bypasses chemistry. What I should have stated early is those qualities would be preferable, but by no means are concrete. May we all find the things in life that make us happy.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
My wife smokes a pipe on occasion. When we were dating she gifted me a pipe for Christmas. That was many years ago but I didn't waste any time asking her to marry me after that. Further, I must still think she's a hottie because when I load up my pipe, all I have to do is look at her and the pipe lights right up by itself.

music4cash

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2016
Hell I'd be happy if I could find a woman who would just let me smoke in the house...asking her to smoke with me is just getting greedy!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I once had a very specific kind of woman in mind. A certain look, attitude, philosophy, approach to work, ethnicity... Over the years I've become more realistic. These days I just want to meet a women who exists and even that is negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.