PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
It seems new year come early for me. Got a package in my office from tobacco blender in Jakarta, Indonesia. Combined with previous purchase, it seems so satisfying to smoke them on holiday. What's arrived are:

1. Swarnadwipa. A White Burley blend white smooth aroma of chocolate and coconut.

2. Formosa. An English blend with perfect tin notes. The blender said that it contained 35% latakia :worship:

3. RYO tobacco in clear pouch. It will last for a year for me. Not an active cigarette smoker anymore :p

4. Agung Cigar: Original. Small cigar made in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia. Hope to smoke this in the new year's eve.

5. Agung Mini Cigar : Fine Chocolate. This was an impulsive buying that take over when I see the cigar before. :lol:

6. New vaporizer liquid : hope it will last for some times.
Just perfect combination to spend 4 5 days of holiday in a new year spirit. Hahaha
Here's picture for it:

collection-600x450.jpg

Hope you all enjoy this holiday too :puffy:

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
It's always nice to get a package in the mail, Adhie. I hope you enjoy the pipe tobaccos -- I don't know enough about the other stuff to comment on them. :puffy:

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
@Mike: hahaha. Those Indonesian health warning label is terrifying at first but I learn to ignore it :p
@Cortez : thanks, I'll enjoy every sips of everything on those picture. Help me through the holiday :)
@jpm, dbs, jacks6 : thank you and I hope you enjoy your holiday too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.