Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Pipe Smoker

(arno665)
Apr 3, 2013
The Netherlands
dutchpipesmoker.com
I am extremely proud to announce that 3 outstanding tobaccos were made by Kohlhase & Kopp for the 5 year anniversary of the Dutch/Belgian Pipe Smokers Forum in cooperation with HU Tobacco and myself:
- Genietmoment

- Janneman Flake

- Brullende Leeuw

If you want to know more about these tobaccos and the whole quest I undertook to get them, please read my blogpost: The quest for forum tobaccos – Part 2.

thayan

Lurker
Feb 20, 2012
Brazil
Very good article in your blog Janneman. Kohlhase & Kopp are my favourite blends at the moment. Wonderful taste and balance. Congratulations for the creations. I hope to try when will be available here in Brazil. The purpose of human beings is to create beauty. You are in the right way.

May 31, 2012
Thanks Arno,

a great story to read and many congratulations on your success!
It's very interesting to read of the developments and underscores just how difficult it is to birth a blend that is 'just right' - I applaud your enthusiasm and that of the forum members, what a fine group!
And I appreciate your going into such detail as I'm fascinated with such stuff, little particulars like how K&K has the old Robt. McConnell machinery and such...on more than one occasion you've enlightened me and gifted some knowledge, so I give you many thanks!
And your writing is always a treat to read!

Not only giving wonderful indepth detail, but often with a sense of humor that makes me laugh!

You have fine writing skills my friend!
Pure joy!
Keep up the great work!

:puffpipe:

Dutch Pipe Smoker

(arno665)
Apr 3, 2013
The Netherlands
dutchpipesmoker.com
Thanks Arno,

a great story to read and many congratulations on your success!
It's very interesting to read of the developments and underscores just how difficult it is to birth a blend that is 'just right' - I applaud your enthusiasm and that of the forum members, what a fine group!
And I appreciate your going into such detail as I'm fascinated with such stuff, little particulars like how K&K has the old Robt. McConnell machinery and such...on more than one occasion you've enlightened me and gifted some knowledge, so I give you many thanks!
And your writing is always a treat to read!

Not only giving wonderful indepth detail, but often with a sense of humor that makes me laugh!

You have fine writing skills my friend!
Pure joy!
Keep up the great work!
Thank you very much misterlowercase! On my behalf I also have to say that I like your posts very much. It seems we both have a passion for diggin' into pipes and tobacco history.

Status
Not open for further replies.