Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
Yup thanks.. I would have likely missed out had I not seen this. I picked up a couple tins, but sadly missed out on the Presbyterian that came back in stock for what seemed like all of 5 mins. I was on my way home from work so couldn't really focus on putting the order in, I put 5 tins of pres in the cart and said 'I'll finish this up when I get home' 15 mins later I'm just adding the dark flake to the cart and I notice the Pres is back to 0 in stock :( Ah well, there seems to be a regular supply of it coming in for now.. if I'm lucky I'll get it next time, there's plenty of other blends to be smoking in the meantime.

btp79

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2018
Sugar Land, TX
Thanks for the heads up, I also used the opportunity to load up on some Irish Flake, University Flake,and 3P for the cellar. (20% 5 or more 50 gram tins of Peterson)

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Got one. I can't honestly remember if I've ever had dark flake. Regular flake is ok, but too mild for my taste. The best VAPer I've had is probably Marlin Flake.

jonas

Lurker
Apr 19, 2018
How do you guys know if it’s going quickly or not? If there somewhere that says how many tins are left?

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
How do you guys know if it’s going quickly or not? If there somewhere that says how many tins are left?
When they put a limit on it, you can't tell.
No limit - try to buy 1000 tins and it will tell you how many are left.

Status
Not open for further replies.