Double Ebay Listing. Grandpa's 15 Pipe Collection. Check It Out.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
If you have an auction format with a Buy it Now option as someone bids on it the Buy it Now goes away. This way they get the best of both worlds. If someone uses the Buy it Now format then they end the auction early and all bids get cancelled (this has happened to me when I was biding).

If no one uses the Buy it Now then the best offer on the bidding format gets the pipes. I do not believe that eBay allows this. You notify eBay and see what they say.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
If you have an auction format with a Buy it Now option as someone bids on it the Buy it Now goes away. This way they get the best of both worlds. If someone uses the Buy it Now format then they end the auction early and all bids get cancelled (this has happened to me when I was biding).

If no one uses the Buy it Now then the best offer on the bidding format gets the pipes. I do not believe that eBay allows this. You notify eBay and see what they say.
I have seen auctions with the Buy It Now option all in the same listing. This is two separate listings for the same pipes...one listing for an auction only and a separate listing for only Buy It Now. This is what I've never seen before. Two separate listings for the same items at the same time.

Jan 8, 2013
I think at least one or two of my Ebay purchases were double listed like that. I would suggest, if you're interested in the pipe, but concerned about the legitimacy of the seller, ask around. Pretty good chance that someone on this forum has dealt with the seller before.

Status
Not open for further replies.