PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Hi Gang,
The Double B Cigar Company in Marble Falls Texas carries both cigars and pipes and accesories... I make weekly trips to the store, and Owner Mark Brown is both knowledgeable and friendly.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
There is a thread some where on here about local b&ms. Next time your there you should post some pics of it.
Oh and by the way welcome to the forum!

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
I don't have any shops in my area that don't also sell bongs, so if you have a real b&m take some pics! I would love to see them :) I would say I would visit them but there's not a chance of me going to your stay in my forseeable future lol

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I am in Marble Falls and stopped by the Double B today. The proprietor keeps a large number of open tins on hand for sampling purposes, and he was telling me how he is doing way more pipe and pipe tobacco business than cigars. It is worth the drive from Austin, for sure. I picked up a tin of Mellow Mack, McClelland Old Church and Sutliffe Top Shelf while I was there. At present he has a large stock of McClelland, Villiger Stokkebye and Sutliffe tins on hand, no Esoterica though. One thing: he has a lot of trouble keeping pipes in stock! Alas, I didn't get any pictures, but his shop is very unassuming on the outside, a storefront with a large CIGARS sign over the door. I spent an hour with Mark talking tobacco though. If passing through Marble Falls, one wouldn't go wrong stopping in the Double B Tobacco shop.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Hey guys and gals...

Finally got around to taking a few shots of the store...
28k39c3.jpg

iyjvv5.jpg

2q36st0.jpg

doq4gg.jpg

2u903uq.jpg

Mark is considering starting to carry bulk tobaccos from C&D, and will be bringing in a lot more pipes from a mobile distributor.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Hmm... thanks for the tip..I'm down in the Austin area quite regularly. If I take a scenic drive back, I'll make sure to make it a stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.