PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Friday evening I went to the MM site and ordered one of each of the Cobbits. Early Monday morning I got an email saying they were shipped. This afternoon I get home and checked my mail, I'llbe damed there they were in the mail box. What are we to do with a company that gives great customer service and provides a very high quality product at a resonable cost.
What to Do, What to Do I don't know how to handle it.
John

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
I am thinking of ordering the same set as you phxrock, if customer service is excellent like you posted then I know what to do; keep ordering from them!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I ordered a Country Gentleman and a bag of seconds from them a couple weeks ago and was very impressed with how quickly I received them as I live in Canada and international shipping can sometimes take a little longer. Very pleased indeed. :puffy:

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Write them a nice letter of gratitude for putting customer service first. Even in this day of electronic everything a hand written letter still goes a long way with the people who's business and livelyhood depend on satisfied customers. It will be proudly displayed after it makes the rounds. I'm a huge fan of the company and will continue to support them.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
We can argue many things in the pipe world but I think one point can not be objectively contested: Missouri Meerschaum offers the best bang for the buck products and service in the industry.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Some of my online purchases seem to have been sent before I clicked on the item. Both the retailers and the shipping outfits outdo themselves. Instant gratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.