Does anyone know of a pipe cleaner holder?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Chacom Pipes
18 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes
48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes
60 Fresh Neerup Pipes
9 Fresh Radice Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbowl

Lurker
Feb 24, 2015
I'm interested in getting both a desk version, and perhaps a traveling holder. I've been keeping them in a pouch and I've noticed the ends bending a bit.

Mar 1, 2014
Make an order from Pipemakers Emporium and they send you a plastic sleeve for holding pipe cleaners.
That's the only kind of portable holder that I've seen. Though I assume that some of those fancy tobacco pouches would have a slot for it.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
I did some buisness with Neil Flancbaum of Smoking Holsters.com on some leather pipe socks recently. His fabriaction and quality is beyond reproach. He offers travel pipe cleaner holders made of just about any hide you are willing to pay for. You may want to check it out.
21%20Pipe%20Cleaner%20Holders.JPG

beastkhk

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2015
For travel I put a gradual bend in some and store them in an altoids container. I also keep a 3"x4" little ziplock bag of tobacco which fits in the tin as well.(can also fit a czech tool in there too)
Crude, but gets the job done.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
For desktop I use a very nice single stem glass flower vase. Looks as though it were made for the job. Other than that I don't have any concerns as I very rarely smoke a pipe except in my home or on the home premises.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Go to Home Depot and get a 2" piece of threaded pipe. You decide on the material of pipe, and a base flange to screw it in. That way you can have a piece of pipe holding pipe cleaners.
You're welcome!!! :D

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
SP has Claudio Albieri Leather Cleaner Holders in a variety of colors:

http://www.smokingpipes.com/accessories/pipe%20accessories/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=156569

I have one that's really nice, and at $11 it won't break your budget.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
Frank from SorringOwl and Sons has some. I don't own one but I have one of his pipe travel cases and a key fob/pipe stand from him. Stand up guy.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/218392525/leather-pipe-cleaner-sleeve-ready-to?ref=shop_home_feat_3

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
IMG_6438-vi.jpg
Here's my desktop pipe cleaner holder. It's made by Corning and holds over 400ml of pipe cleaners. I keep about 5 different kinds in it: Thin, thick, bristles in a couple different brands. I'm not sure if these were made specifically for holding pipe cleaners, but it works ok, and it was free.

Status
Not open for further replies.