Does anyone know of a pipe cleaner holder?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Like Cosmic, I have a large coffee cup on my desk that will hold 4-5 bundles of Pipe cleaners. I made one from the trunk of a small ( 1 1/2" ) Cherry tree that I cut. Used a piece about 3" long and drilled a 1" hole in it about 2" deep. I keep it on the table by my recliner.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Based upon an idea prompted by the images posted above by Jeremy Baum, why couldn't one use a soft eyeglass case such as is pictured below?
th

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
I cut a piece of 1/4" copper tubing and soldered a cap on one end, then friction-fit a cap on the other. A pipe to keep pipe cleaners in...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
For desk top or pipe shelf, a pencil/pen holder might do the trick, especially if you keep a good supply of pipe cleaners on hand. Or you could put a piece of folded cardboard in there if your supply dwindles and you want to keep them upright. The high price cigar tube sounds like a winner for a portable pipe cleaner case, and

it gives you an excuse to buy and smoke a fancy cigar. Dill's cardboard case is also excellent. The inside pocket of a sports jacket or suit jacket will keep pipe cleaners

in pretty good shape if you don't use it otherwise, but don't put pipe cleaners in any garment you would run through the washer or dryer; you don't want those little wires in the laundry machine gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.