PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Mine disappear when I run out of toilet paper or kleenex. Good thing they're $7.99/dozen at Wal-mart.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
I tried a drugstore pair of "diabetic" socks, which are made with much looser elastic.
Good idea. I have the same problem with poor circulation due to the elastic bands. I'll check out those stores.
I'm in the drugstore often anyway to stock up on Geritol, denture cleaner, sleep aids, ear wax remover, prune juice, cholesterol, blood pressure, and acid reflux meds, testosterone enhancement vitamins, back pain supplement, knee and hip joint ointment, and arthritis cream.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Hey, Morton, some people se Prep H to get rid of the bags under their eyes. Look it up. You can usually tell who they are because they look like they're squinting all the time.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Hmmm... Preparation H. I have a few acquaintances and relatives of mine that if they happened to rub that crap over their bodies they would probably disappear.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Socks? You guys put those on your feet? They make my sandals look bad and I don't need them for boat shoes.

Seriously though, I just have the wife feed them to that dryer thing in that laundry room place.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
I have the upper half of the sock sown directly onto my shoes... you know, kinda like a mock turtleneck. Cuts down on the required amount of socks, and one less thing to put on in the morning.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Don't gag, but I use old socks for pipe socks when I carry a bunch in a travel bag. A couple of bowls and the smell is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.