PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Do you stroke your pipe? I smoke a lot of thin walled billiards and I stroke the pipe with my finger to gauge temperature. Of course, the tobacco tells you when it's time to take a break, but do you stroke your pipe? I don't stroke my sandblasted or rusticated pipes, only smooth. Well... I take that back. I do stroke my sandblasted pipes sometimes. :puffy:

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
giphy.gif

I'll touch the bowl, but stroke, no.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
So......you're trying to tell all that goo at the end of my pipe ain't Sir Walter Raleigh Aro?

raevans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2013
Reading the responses to this question had me laughing, my better half came in the room and wanted to know what was so funny so I started to tell her. As I was relaying some of the responses, I started to think about it. I'm taking a pipe and shoving tobacco into its opening, (bowl), I light it up to get it hot. I'm sucking on the stem while I have my hand wrapped around it, and every now and then, I'm reaming it with a fluffy pipe cleaner. Then it hit me and I blurted out....OH MY GOD, I HAVE TURNED INTO MY PIPES B*TCH.
Lesson learned, never blurt out such a statement while your wife is in the middle of drinking a glass of wine. I think that the carpet will be fine, it doesn't look like a permanent stain.

Status
Not open for further replies.