PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinfireman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2015
If they ever ban smoking entirely, It will be the day the tobacco legislators have 666 on their foreheads and Jesus with be returning for the thousand year reign. Probably with a cool looking meerschaum.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I would hate to say, because the stuff is hard enough to find. But I have 16 pounds of different things, and I keep adding. One tin for me, two to the cellar, etc. So far, none of my favorites have gone out of production... YET.

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
Rather than stocking up on tins of tobacco, I've grown my own the last 2 years and am storing that. I'll continue to grow as long as it is still legal to to so, and maybe even after that. It was about to become more difficult for us here in Ontario: at one point the provincial government was proposing that anybody who grows their own would have to register with the Ministry of Finance. I'm not sure if that's still pending or the government has come to its senses (yeah, right) but we are still allowed to grow 15kg per adult per household.
I'm going to start experimenting with making twist tobacco. It looks like Cosmic has had good luck with that this year. Eventually I'll put together some sort of press. Hopefully by the time the tobacco apocalypse happens I'll be able to make some decent stuff on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.