PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Just a PSA, the P^C&C Customer Appreciation discount stacks with the Peter Stokkebye's discount for a really nice deal...
jay-roger.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Putting my shoulder to the wheel enabling ... you know you need a few pounds to age, for the future and for your descendants.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Haven't seen PS 313 Oriental at P&C for a while. Embers suggested it as a good mix with Sutliff 515 RC and want to give it a try.

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
I'm just going to have to pass on this deal. Already spent my tobacco budget I'd saved for this very sale lol. When aug came around I noticed the discount want being applied to the PS boxes, so I grabbed some Marlin Flake from SP instead.. Low and behold some days later the discount now works on the PS boxes. Sons you win some you lose, I'm sure there will be a similar sale sometime in the future... I have enough to last me until then.

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
Yes, these sales do roll around so you don't have to jump on each one. But, it is hard to pass one by.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
These types of things are very dangerous. Luckily I don't know what I'm doing yet so I tend to only order 1 or 2 oz at a time so I can try it before committing to a large quantity. Kinda passing on tins at this point too.
Although... I did, sort of, accidentally, kind of, order a new Savinelli Qandale along with the 6 oz of tobacco I meant to only order.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
'doh! I just had to order a few more pounds of bulk Nightcap in case it truly disappears from the U.S. market... plus some more Virginia blends to continue my newfound love of Virginia flakes. Looking forward to trying the Sutliff Virginia Slices as my Virginia equivalent to Balkan Supreme... Pretty good, cheap, and available in bulk.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Grabbed my annual 24oz of LTF.
I also ordered 2600 pipe cleaners (46 bags) lol. I figure they won't be cheaper and I am set for awhile. :puffpipe:

Jan 8, 2013
Well I was going to order Bulls Eye Flake but....... it's backorder. I just ordered some from Smokingpipes the other day to add to my stash, but it would have been nice to go ahead and add a bit more from this sale. I snoozed and loozed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.