PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

geopiper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
I'll be there in a few months and have already reached out to SP.com and have plans to visit the Low Country B&M store and possibly visit Cornnell & Diehl.
Any suggestions on other sites to visit, or experiences visiting Low Country or Cornell & Diehl?
thanks.

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
It’s not very close but there is an anstead’s In Fayetteville, NC and when I was stationed in the Carolinas it was my B&M shop of choice

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I don't know if you're into cigars, but I recall there being a few different cigar shops when I was in Myrtle Beach. I wasn't smoking a pipe at that time. Also, there may be some shops up the road in Charleston, too, if you have a car or are headed that way. I had a lot of fun in those areas.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You don't mention where you're coming from, so I don't know if they're on your way. If you are coming from the North and have time to detour through Raleigh, N.C., Pipes by George on Hillsborough St. between NCSU and downtown is a grand old independent pipe shop. J&R Cigars along I-95 is worth a look; I haven't been there in years, but they have had tubs and tins at a good discount and plenty of cigars. But for efficiency and time, smokingpipes.com will be the destination. You aren't going to find anything comparable in inventory, so anything else will look like an anticlimax. If I were you, I might just go there. Comparable stops would be Iwan Ries in Chicago and Nat Sherman in Manhattan.

Status
Not open for further replies.