PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I worked all afternoon to prepare this. The main course, beverage, and of course dessert.

I hope she likes it because i do not want her to get mad at me. I think she is dangerous.
002-1.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
@papipeguy Yeah, a dark soda with mac and cheese could be overkill. Sprite or maybe Fresca would be a nice touch. The Pepsi and the Oreos are complimentary though. :rofl:

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
My Southern relatives put dry roasted peanuts in pepsi. It's a drink and appetizer all in one!

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
I always thought it was supposed to be peanuts in Dr. Pepper. What do I know. lol.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Jasus wept, for a minute there I was thinking Kevin must've secretly eloped and said the fateful vows!!!
Damn it nsfisher, if you weren't a married man, I swear I'd be booking the next available flight over there - do ya know how hard it is to find a "salt of the earth" man over here. Why? 'Coz they're the best kind and they're all taken :(

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Nsfisher: what happened to double stuffed Oreo's my friend ?? It's valentines day ! You gotta splurge a little ;-)

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
I have to say though, I'm entirely disappointed in you - you've left some integral things off the menu such as chocolate body paint, whipped cream, strawberries etc. so you can play "Rude Food" bedtime games.
Furthermore, I'd like to see and approve the "bedroom attire" you have purchased your wife for Valentine's Day. If it's not super classy & stylish (no harlety red nylon, nasty base-metal gold finish chain straps, animal print or the like will be allowed, we can't have her dressed up like a two bit trollop), you'll be marching it straight back to the store young fella :)

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I am glad that you went with the original oreos. Recently I saw football shaped oreos (american football). While fun during a food day at work, they would not have provided the classy meal that you are trying to achieve.
Winton

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
UPDATE: I am very happy to say, the Wife appreciated her meal and many thanks go out to all of you for your ideas for the next time. I do believe she will let me survive another day. But I can't tell you yet about tomorrow because it is Top Secret you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.