PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Watching Trash pickup here in the Countryside. We cut branches and piled it on the side of the road. Truck with grabber bucket pulled up and man goes to bucket controls and picks it up, strewing a couple of branches on Hwy , then sees me and MFs me for putting in the ditch. Old Man that used to do it had a rake and would get down and clean area up. I would bring him a coke and some times help him police the area up. Reason I place it there most people put it too close to the road and is a danger for the cars. New man I gave him the FINGER, that's Old School to New School. :twisted:

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
+1 toobfreak
Most of them don't but a couple bring a ray of hope.

Bradley.. probably started in my generation with the "Permissible Child Rearing" thing. Then escalated downhill from there.
The bird always works!

tinbird

Lurker
Feb 16, 2017
I believe all this foolishness comes down to one word, regardless of country, entitlement.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Depends. There are still kids that work. The problem is it takes longer for the little buggers to grow up and figure out that work requires work. And there is an argument to be made regarding entitlement, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.