PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Please, what ever happened to member fhb2532 (Frank)? I just realized I have not seen any postings from him since October...

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Yep, can't say I remember that handle. I have been here over a year now. When was he posting frequently?

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I'm with the others, Weezell.
I don't remember his handle and I can't recall a thread where we both posted.
Fnord

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
'Don't remember Frank. Lots of Forums members. I remember many, perhaps not most, certainly not all.

Don't think everyone remembers me either.

jeffboyrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2012
I just came back to the forum after a 6 month hiatus, I too am wondering where rothnh went. I always enjoyed his straight-forward, helpful advice.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Roth is banned. I won't revisit it but there are threads about it somewhere.
I liked his 1204931391 posts too. I don't remember the member your thinking of Weezell.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Kris and Jeff:
Ha! There have been entire threads devoted to Roth's departure. The short answer: Roth chose to leave. The slightly less-short answer: A political thread violated forum guidelines and Roth challenged the mods to suspend his membership. So they did. (This is how it's been described anyway; I was on a "break" from the forum when it happened, so I don't have firsthand knowledge.)
At least one recent thread -- now removed -- explored this situation at length. Given the personal feelings involved among board members and mods, I'd just encourage folks not to revisit it again just yet... ;)
Bob

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
weezell:
"Real sad, no one cares..."
Your title for this thread isn't helping it get noticed. "Did I Miss Something?" is too vague; we have no idea what this thread is about until we click through -- and some people just don't have the time to read every single post. And since it's in "General Pipe Smoking Discussion," it could be about absolutely anything.
I think it would have been better to title the thread something like, "Is fhb2532 (Frank) Still Here?" or, "Haven't Seen Member fhb2532 (Frank). Still Around?"
Just my .02.
Bob

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
I am sorry to revive this thread. I was wondering if anyone keeps in touch with topd. I was trying to PM him a question but I haven't seen him on here in quite some time either. If anyone still talks to him can you PM me and I'll send you my email address. Thanks.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
topd has come and gone a few times. I think he does something professionaly part of the year that prevents him from having time to spend here. I love seeing pics if his near collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.