Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
There have been a number of threads lately bemoaning the difficulties of getting your grubby mitts on the good stuff.
I want you to know that your concerns have not fallen on deaf ears.
I have met with a consortium of hoarders stockpilers connoisseurs and we have made available this sample tray to help you through the drought.
Here you will find (clockwise from the top)
1/3 gram of Butera Pelican from 1997,

1/3 gram of Penzance from 2006,

a whopping HALF gram of Samuel Gawith's Full Virginia Flake from 2012 and,

1/5 gram of Captain Black Grape from Tuesday.
sampler-600x450.jpg

Plate and pipe nail not included.
Each sample will be double bagged to ensure no cross contamination. The Grape will also be encased in a huge ball of duct tape.
First PM followed by PPFF of just $375 scores this gem.
jay-roger.jpg

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
A couple of people just wanted the Grape, but I ain't having no cherry pickin' up in here...
Still available.
jay-roger.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Is there enough bits to use the Frank Method?? You do know it's the best one. Along with the world's best lighter, the Zumpfkopft.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Hey Cap'n! How's Jay got all this extra loot just lyin' around? You paying him somethin' extra special more than the rest of the lot or somethin'? There's talk aboard the ship about how he's been sellin' hisself for extree...profits. Jay ain't become a lady in waiting has he? I mean all that Grape he's got two days age on is proof in itself!

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
<p>I was gonna purchase but at that price has to be a scam proablly just lane limited stuff when something sounds to good it usually is if it would have be western union payments only would have got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.