Not open for further replies.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Hmmmmm...is this thread getting waaaayy off topic or is it just me? :puffy:

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Ooooh, Loved "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", a couple of Tic-Tacs in the mouth and a girl could do some real damage with that combo.
"slaw dogs with Daddy", the mind goes ten to the dozen with that one, depending on whether "Daddy" is Pa or Shaun :wink:

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I'm confused (as usual).
Are the Romulans setting up a tent city in Georgia?

Did someone get banned for eating Southern food?

Is Kevin really going to pose as the next Pipe Babe?
This is all too much! :rofl:

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
This has to be one of the best thread de-railings I've witnessed in a long time. Starting off with our first banned member, and ending up with Aussie giving sexual references to sausage links :rofl:

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
posting youtube links here is such a fun challenge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7qop0CGHAo

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Oh Philip Dear, do get with the program ... the hat is being passed around for my air fare to c'mon over there and set up a photo shoot for the founding of, "Pipe Boys" which will entail, among other things, Vegemite & Nutella strategically covering K's Curves ... as it's Vegemite, I've been nominated as the only person willing to go within cooee of the stuff, much less eat it.
T'was a close tie between Cyndi & I - she wanted to use some Southern Breakfast or other that, in addition to looking like dog puke, would surely have burnt delicate skin in all the wrong places.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Meet Dear Ole Dad, the best man to ever live. :D
6387009845_152b4d4bdc.jpg

He had a sore tooth and it wasn't getting any better, so he called me and said "Cyndi, I'm gonna drink this bottle of Jack Daniels and take me a pain pill, then I'm gonna pull this thang out with some pliers."
"Really, Dad? Make sure you wash the pliers first."
"You don't believe me? I'll send you a picture! How bout that? I'll take a picture and send it to you so you know I'll do it!"
"Daddy, you send me a picture, I'm going to post it on every website I can think of."
"Alright honey. I don't give a shit. You'll have it in an hour!"
This is him looking fairly respectable almost 13 years ago. He had hair. :D
4169617798_68bf9a05df.jpg

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
No Romulans on my lawn, there, buddy! We're a Federation household under the command of Captain Jean-Luc Picard!
Well, unless it's a Firefly day when we fight for the browncoats and report to Captain Malcolm Reynolds.

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
Firefly themed Tent City with a Biscuits and Gravy Grits feast?
Count me in!

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Now wth is firefly?
C, you mean to tell me that's a TOOTH yer Daddy is holdin'? It looks like it'd fit in a mammoth, not a man! Dear god, I only ever had the Dentist try to pull one back tooth, 4 injections later, him hanging from every apparatus available to brace himself, much noise, internal crunching and grinding only for it to be a major fail despite having all the right equipment & technique. Crikeys Moses, I am impressed with Daddy's prowess - oh, and he "scrubs up well with a tub" as we say over here. I prefer him without the hair, give him a lot of character.

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
Y'all might need to watch this prior to camping in C & S's backyard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XsaCuGFy9M

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Firefly is a cult classic sci-fi series that died too soon. Serenity is the follow-up movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uMAKtXlXf4
And yeah, that's my Dad for you! He's got an IQ close to 160 and was a meteorologist in the Navy but he'd rather be a Grandpa and a mechanic out here in the 'burbs. He says funny crap all the time and most of my funny stuff is ripped off of him. :D He says he's "just hanging out like hair in a biscuit." The man taught my kid how to make an electromagnet out of a car battery today. :x Pulling a tooth out with a pair of pliers is totally within his comfort range of insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.