PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

transpose

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
[crickets] I have yet to see anything different than Black Friday. I am waiting in anticipation for one of our pipe brothers to announce that someone made a German drop and they are selling them for 30% off!

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
someone made a German drop
I was wondering who those strange fellows were that bought all the streudel at the bakery.
Or Cyber Nazis parachuting in to a town near you!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Compared to online prices, B&M prices are 30% off for those "German droppings" (snicker) and less unobtainable than etailers would have you believe.

transpose

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
I’m not actually after Esoterica. I’m just up for a deep discount on something I like.
For what it’s worth- Stonehaven is all I watch for and it is really good (ok, and Penzance for the “trade” value), but it normally does not make my top 3.

transpose

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
Hahahaha!! I now see that Germain was autocorrected to German! Well, I will take some Dan Tobaccos though!!

In all forms of retail, it is never the most popular brands that get reduced for a sale, unless the retailer wanted to dump old inventory to buy the newer lines. And, in pipe tobacco, that doesn't happen. Unfortunately. Putting Germains on sale would make it be merely a flicker on the interwebs. Poof!!! instantly gone as soon as posted.

transpose

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
I found something. It’s a better pipe deal than TobaccoPipes. If you value your relationship with your wife, please do NOT go to paylesscigarsandpipes and look at their pipe sales. I just bought my 4th pipe of the weekend. Rattray’s Craggy Root for $69.
Now, I’m trying to figure out how to explain this 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.