CYBER MONDAY SALES!!!

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

transpose

Jul 15, 2018
[crickets] I have yet to see anything different than Black Friday. I am waiting in anticipation for one of our pipe brothers to announce that someone made a German drop and they are selling them for 30% off!

prairiedruid

Preferred Member
Jun 30, 2015
someone made a German drop
I was wondering who those strange fellows were that bought all the streudel at the bakery.
Or Cyber Nazis parachuting in to a town near you!

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
Compared to online prices, B&M prices are 30% off for those "German droppings" (snicker) and less unobtainable than etailers would have you believe.

transpose

Jul 15, 2018
I’m not actually after Esoterica. I’m just up for a deep discount on something I like.
For what it’s worth- Stonehaven is all I watch for and it is really good (ok, and Penzance for the “trade” value), but it normally does not make my top 3.

transpose

Jul 15, 2018
Hahahaha!! I now see that Germain was autocorrected to German! Well, I will take some Dan Tobaccos though!!

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
In all forms of retail, it is never the most popular brands that get reduced for a sale, unless the retailer wanted to dump old inventory to buy the newer lines. And, in pipe tobacco, that doesn't happen. Unfortunately. Putting Germains on sale would make it be merely a flicker on the interwebs. Poof!!! instantly gone as soon as posted.

transpose

Jul 15, 2018
I found something. It’s a better pipe deal than TobaccoPipes. If you value your relationship with your wife, please do NOT go to paylesscigarsandpipes and look at their pipe sales. I just bought my 4th pipe of the weekend. Rattray’s Craggy Root for $69.
Now, I’m trying to figure out how to explain this 8O