PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
I just received a Peterson 12 pipe revolving rack and a Peterson Rosslare Royal Irish 05 Sandblast from CupoJoes.com. They shipped it a lot faster than I expected. It was packed very well and safe. They were a pleasure to deal with. I'll do business with them a lot in the future.

connolse

Lurker
Feb 20, 2010
Cup O' Joes is in my experience an excellent retailer. I usually find myself using them or pipesandcigars.com on a regular basis, depending on stock.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Twelve pipe rack eh ? You're jumping into the pipe world with both feet !

I like.

Best of luck with your new Pete, I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Did you order any tobacco with it ?

Cant go wrong with Peterson tobacco either, some really good blends that I'm liking more and more every time I smoke one.

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
I ordered a couple of pipes and accessories from them just two weeks or so ago. They were pleasant to deal with, items were packed well and the package came in a week and a half or so (remember that I live in Sweden). I'm pleased and won't hesitate next time they have something I want. :)

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Yeah, I got the 12 pipe rack. I've been told to get a rack that's a lot larger than you currently need. I hope to get it filled before too long. That is, I hope to.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I've dealt with them many times, and have always been very pleased with the order and service I receive. They are one of the preferred places I do business with.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I have to say my experience with Cup O Joes was very good as well. I ordered two Peterson Arans and three tins of tobacco and they all arrived within the given time frame. The pipes and tobacco were packaged wonderfully with no damage to anything. Definitely would reccommend the site for ordering tobacco or pipes.
P.S. They have the Dunhill blends in again!

Status
Not open for further replies.